Tips to have fun

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
A friend of mine would take friends with him to the mall. While walking through the mall, he would see a couple walking and say," Hey, how are you doing, it's been a long time." Then he would introduce the person he was with, while the couple stood there looking at each other with a blank expression. Then he would walk away, leaving the couple in complete astonishment of not knowing who he was. rockhound

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get those little round industrial brass tags, scribe whatever you want into the face of them, toss them in the water at the beach so your hunting buddies can find them. "Already checked this spot, found gold here." :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Driving Test: Tip #2

Turn the radio on. When the tester goes to turn it off slap his/her hand.

Lost2Much

Apr 29, 2011
South Pa.
Detector(s) used
MXT XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When in WalMalt, go to the toy section. Pick a stuffed critter and start punching the heck out of it. Do this
when little kids and their Mom is around to watch. And watch their faces! Then leave.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug and I love to do this, go to the mall, or park, where ever, get a snack and something to drink, find a good spot to sit, and just watch people. It is amazing what you see, people are so fascinating and funny to watch!!! Some days we play "What is it??" because with some, you cannot tell if they are male or female! :laughing9: Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread