What's new

tipton, in

jarocki

Sr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
354
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the town park, and looked at a spot I had over looked, found $.75. On the way to the oldest church in town to look at their playground I saw where a house had been knocked down and hauled away. On a whim I stopped. Found the key, hot wheel car, watch face and MY FIRST WHEATY! 1934, way cool.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130727_213200.webp
    ForumRunner_20130727_213200.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 155
  • ForumRunner_20130727_213211.webp
    ForumRunner_20130727_213211.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 149
Sounds Good..........
 
Today's find at old farm house. The top thing looks like a door to a post office box, the I the is ornate, came up as a quarter.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130825_124904.webp
    ForumRunner_20130825_124904.webp
    89 KB · Views: 151
  • ForumRunner_20130825_124915.webp
    ForumRunner_20130825_124915.webp
    54 KB · Views: 134
  • ForumRunner_20130825_124924.webp
    ForumRunner_20130825_124924.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 146
Tried all metal and detector just buzzed. In discrimination, not much. Ground must be trashed.
 
Today was duck day in Tipton. I got to the park about 8pm. Tried near the creek but was looking for surface targets, nothing. Moved over to the play ground, nothing till the tire swing. These turned up as dimes showing 4 inches. The heart says Beverly Hills Silver .925. The other doesn't have any numbers.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130825_211124.webp
    ForumRunner_20130825_211124.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 134
  • ForumRunner_20130825_211135.webp
    ForumRunner_20130825_211135.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 140
  • ForumRunner_20130825_211208.webp
    ForumRunner_20130825_211208.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 137
That's a nice find jarocki.......
 
Cool little .925!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom