What's new

tired.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry.
Here is the other side....and, yes, I remember that info on AAM re: CAC flaps but now I can't find it. I thot I pasted to my desktop; thot wrong.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6119.webp
    IMG_6119.webp
    550.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6120.webp
    IMG_6120.webp
    497.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6121.webp
    IMG_6121.webp
    454 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6129.webp
    IMG_6129.webp
    478 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6130.webp
    IMG_6130.webp
    497.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6131.webp
    IMG_6131.webp
    381.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6132.webp
    IMG_6132.webp
    355.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Last two were ID'd as foreign....just wanted your input as well. At first I thot vitro, but not quite. And that said, I haven't seen any foreign ones like this either.
 
Not sure on #1, the straight cut on the color of the ribbon looks like CAC (remember the cut/flip thread over at AAM?). I think CAC.
Maybe Alley or CAC for 2, need to see the other side.
Thinking Ravens for 3
Imperial for 4 and 5 (foreign)

Get some sleep!
 
Ok, going alley on the yellow one. Look in the archives forum at AAM and it's only a few posts down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom