Titanium wedding rings

DonDigger

Jan 11, 2013
Galveston Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Teknetics, Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been ask to help locate a lost Titanium wedding ring but have never seen one ring up on my Teknetics G2+. The area where it was lost is behind my friends deer lease cabin and is covered with beer caps, spent brass, and iron trash so discrimination is a must. Does anyone know what target readings Titanium rings would indicate on a Teknetics machine?

DonDigger

Upvote 2
Probably won't help but they ring up about a 16 on the equinox, which is just a couple numbers above a pulltab

Don't know...but good luck and let us know if you are sucessful! :icon_thumright:

It sounds like you might have to do some raking and sifting with a screen.

Could be anywhere from the upper single digits to the high teens depending on it's size. Might even make it into the low 20's if it's huge. If you have a finger size and an approximate width of the ring, I can test a few of the ones I've found for a number, but, it could be a few numbers either way.

Thanks to you all. I knew this was going to be a long shot but hearing that it comes in close to pull tabs really bites. There is probably thousands of them around the cabin.
On my G2 that's high 50s to low 60's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back