What's new

✅ SOLVED TITVS or VESPASIAN?

Taranis

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
397
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
3
Location
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this coin on a weekend, but I cannot decide it the money of which emperor.
For the picture quality excuse me, telephonic picture.
Thanks for a help!
​
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Don, but this coin isnt silver. I think its bronze AS and the obv. IMP CAES and not T...
 
Upvote 0
Congratulation!
 
Upvote 0
Ok, solved, thanks your help!
SS:
Don's first link is a silver denarius and the twice is dead, but no problem, its a Vespasian R AS:)
 
Upvote 0
Ok, solved, thanks your help!
SS:
Don's first link is a silver denarius and the twice is dead, but no problem, its a Vespasian R AS:)
Sorry I tryed to help.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom