What's new

TN Has Been Slow For Days...Why

  • Thread starter Thread starter stefen
  • Start date Start date
S

stefen

Guest
The TN has been exceedingly slow for days...why?

It's not my computer because other sites open in a flash...
 

Attachments

  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 195
  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 183
No problems here at all....
 
Not a single issue for me either. A1
 
Yesterday, I entered a post and went to log out and I was already logged out. Thought it was me, but now I wonder!
​
 
Hasn't been freindly to me , either . VERY SLOW and dropping out without warning .
 
No problems here!!! I know that I'm very busy right now!!!! But I try to get in when i can!!! Red gets in when she finds time!!!! yes it has been a little slow It must be the time of the year when vacations Happen!!! even If i wont get one for a few more months!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom