What's new

TN site is lagging...constantly buffering etc etc..

I like Firefox, it works. If I stopped using things because I didn't agree with the managements views, you wouldn't be reading this! Frank...
111-2 de Vinci.webp
 
Your choice sir, I made mine too...

Their actions was over a private belief and private donation...

PRIVATE is the optimum word.....






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Last edited:
I have no problems here, everything works fine ! i use Google Chrome
Gary
 
Last edited:
This site uses Google Chrome also. Hmmmmmmmm. Frank...
7-06  WOODCUTS 031-d.webp
 
I use Google Chrome and have the same problems as everyone else. It's not every time but it's not fixed either. It seems to be time related. The longer I screw around typing a post the more likely it is to happen.
 
I hav had those problems again tonight or this morning what ever it is now..
 
Gee i thought i was the only one having problems.I also use google chrome.
 
If you guys are typically having trouble early in the morning (between 2-6am CST), then it's likely because we run server backups at that time of the day.

I've been trying to reproduce the slow response times, and that popup error message, and so far can not reproduce it. Although it is the afternoon, and I'm on a fairly fast internet connection.. I will try it again from home later.
 
I do not think it is browser related as I use Safari and will on occasion get a double post or the box saying if I leave the page all information will be lost. No problem loading pictures though. :icon_scratch: I just work through it :thumbsup:
 
No problems with my iPad or iPhone, go figure.
 
I personally have no issue...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
In the lastest version of this glitch this box pops up... Then clicking the refresh button results in a new box that says "this is a duplicate post of one you have posted already" however when you finally get to the page there is no duplicate post. Is anyone even working on resolving this ? "The website encountered an error while retrievinghttp://www.treasurenet.com/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=410301. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly."Reload this webpage.
Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.

Error code: 500 This is NOT happening between 2am & 6am. I'm sleeping during those hours. It happened RIGHT NOW and it's been happening randomly for over a month.... Yet all I'm seeing from the guys who need to fix it is denial that it's happening. Is there someone running the show here who is in charge of these type of things and are they aware of this problem ?
 
Last edited:
Hmm, there are still issues...but I still love TN. I can still get around with everything, it just hiccups now and then.
 
My problem is I don't seem to be finding as many good things to post as some of the other folks here are posting...Is this a website\browser problem? Or are my favorite places becoming hunted out?

If everyone would send me some of their best finds, I could try post them from my end and see whether or not it is a web problem or a problem with my computer. If anyone decides to help, please send your finds to me wrapped in a 20 dollar bill so I will know it is in response to this problem. Thanks much!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom