What's new

TNET BUMPER STICKER ??

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7,457
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent a message to the guy that sells bumper stickers last week and have yet to get reply.. :icon_scratch:

Anyone else sell the Tnet bumper stickers?
 
I sent a message to the guy that sells bumper stickers last week and have yet to get reply.. :icon_scratch:

Anyone else sell the Tnet bumper stickers?
A2coins is member selling them, when did you send it last week, was it via PM or email? Did you send just 1 message? He was on earlier today according to profile.
Jyst FYI, sometimes I get messages late for what ever reason.
 
Last edited:
A2coins is member selling them, when did you send it last week, was it via PM or email? Did you send just 1 message? He was on earlier today according to profile.
Jyst FYI, sometimes I get messages late for what ever reason.

Sent him a PM Thursday or Friday...Yes just the 1...
 
I agree 100%

I just bought a shirt from flour gold wizards and he had nothing to do with the sale other then the link on his page and his name on the shirt, it was all third party and Im sure he gets a %...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A#1 your post is out of line, A2coins is a member in good standing, he has not ripped anyone off and watch the language and insults.
 
Last edited:
Just sent another message maybe he will get this one...
 
I sent a message to the guy that sells bumper stickers last week and have yet to get reply.. :icon_scratch:

Anyone else sell the Tnet bumper stickers?
Hi, I didnt see a PM but if you are still interested let me know and how many you want and I can ship them out pretty quickly. Thanks Tommy
 
Where can I get free TNET Bumper Stickers?
Hey Samual I would send you one for free!!!! I would also send one for Tippy since Ive seem to know him well now. lol PM me. Tommy
 
A2coins I wonder how many other messages your not getting, makes it kinda hard to do business... I got your message and replied sir, thank you
 
Thank you. In the mail today...Tommy
 
A2Coins (Tommy) is a very reputable person. A month or so ago, I sold him a book. I sent the book on its way, and told him to send me the check in the mail when he could. A week or two later, the check showed up. Nothing wrong with doing business with this man. I feel like I know him personally, just by visiting on Treasurenet.
 
A2Coins (Tommy) is a very reputable person. A month or so ago, I sold him a book. I sent the book on its way, and told him to send me the check in the mail when he could. A week or two later, the check showed up. Nothing wrong with doing business with this man. I feel like I know him personally, just by visiting on Treasurenet.
Thanks, and thanks for the book lots of good info in there........Tommy
 
Tippy is happy to receive her free sticker, she can put it on her best bed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom