Tnet Hijacked? Hidden link on all Tnet pages

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Whats up with the hidden like at the bottom of the treasurenet pages? Has it been hijacked? It is right above the terms of use and below the powered by SMF link. You cant see it unless you click and hold right after the E in terms of usE and drag the mouse upward but it is clickable without seeing it. I was clicking back into the Tnet window from another window and click on what I thought was empty space and the link opened.

it doesn't seem malicious but strange. Just thought I'd post this for the Mods to look into.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/le_ranch_mexican_restaurant.html

Well , I guess if I'm ever in the area , I won't be eating there ;)
MB

doesn't sound like a place I want to eat at --- not that I go to france to get mexican food that often these days ----- here have some cheese with that whine as they say in france --- yes indeed the french love cheese and meat is costly in europe -- what you expected a decent portion of meat in your beef and chicken dishes -- silly american --eat the cheese and be quiet ---

Yep, you are right....I see it too....................has somebody embedded something so that it initiates a cookie to see what sites you go to???
---Mel

borninok

yeah there's two of them... I noticed some unusual activity while modifying a post
and adding a post recently. Like someone was trying to take control of the browser. hmmm

I just looked at them...it's a booby trap...the works of Marc. Take his advice don't eat Mexican food in France. Now, maybe he can tell us why it's there.

;) RR

Frog Leg Tacos ROCK!

LOL - It is just a GREAT way for me to make sure I get my personal pages indexed at the search engines.

How do you guys find these things? ;D

i like food ;D

:D I found the World Data Base link earlier this week

I didn't catch the Review till mardigan Mentioned it

tres bien! (je ne parlez pas Francais!)

You know I heard once, from a French baker on TV - that to fall in love with France, you must first fall in love with our bread.

Their bread reminds me of what Henry Ford used to say... People can have the Model T in any color - so long as it's black.

Well, people can have French bread in any shape, as long as it's white!

Man I miss Rye bread! Pumpernickel? I can only DREAM!

French cuisine (and bread) is SO over rated.

Bohémien de LOL. Vous devez partager avec chacun. Aucun Bogarting permis

Mark, first off, hiding your links like that in a non related page is kind of deceitful, especially if you are running any CPM type ad's there. I won't delve any further, nother topic and I got out of that rat sewer hole a long time ago....

Secondly... why can't you get rye bread or pumpernickel? Where do you live? I make a killer pumpernickel, the trick is to grind the rye to just the right consistancy, not too fine, not too coarse. You can get the grain rye right? Get yourself one of those 40 dollar bread machines... can be as little as 4 or 5 dollars in a thrift store and make your own. It's really not too hard to do, if you do mess up, it just don't rise as it should have and you end up with bricky pumpernickel... or pumperbrickel as I call it.

There is absolutely NO NEED to not eat foods you love because of location. medical reasons that's another story but even still. cheating every now and then won't hurt thaaaaat much ;D

Aaron

pumpernickel and spinach dip...MMmmmmmm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back