What's new

TNet trouble makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
1,375
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its simple people if you don't like someone's thread move on at no point does anybody on this forum consider you to be the smartest person alive. Its great to have an opinion but ripping someone apart because you don't like their idea just makes you a crybaby. Do you seriously think we all will stop how we hunted for years and change in the blink of an eye just because you dont like it. Get over yourself. Personally you should be banned and never be let back in if your going to put people down. Having a disagreement on a subject is fine but the other crap that come with it is not needed. Jeff or Tn if I need a timeout for the post then so be it.
 
A public forum leaves you open to public opinion.Thats the way the cookie crumbles online.
 
What would a forum be if everybody agreed? It's not good for the thinned skinned type. This topic seems to ask for "trouble makers" as you put it. LMAO
 
Last edited:
A public forum leaves you open to public opinion.Thats the way the cookie crumbles online.

Public opinion that involves attacking TN members or breaking TN rules leaves you open for a timeout..

That is the way that cookie will crumble.
 
Last edited:
Public opinion that involves attacking TN members or breaking TN rules leaves you open for a timeout..

That is the way that cookie will crumble.

LOL!!Fair Enough, Totally not what i meant though,Being rude and obnoxious online or off just because you dont like what someone else has to say is just childish,But getting your feelings hurt over someone elses opinion because they disagree with something you are posting about is another thing entirely. When you post on a public forum you should expect criticism but whether you use it as constructive criticism or get upset about it is a different thing entirely. Every treasure hunter on earth meets with opposition,whether it be from co-workers,partnerships,or even the federal govt themselves,People cant expect a public forum to be any different,The rude and blatantly obnoxious people are one thing,But stating an opinion on someone elses methods or ideas should be expected.Especially on a forum such as this.
 
What was the purpose of starting this thread? Are you just venting about something or are you simply reminding everybody that we should all place nice to each other? My understanding is that this is not a public forum and it is a private, for profit forum. In a private forum you play by their rules or you do not play. In regards to the reminder that we all need to play nice with other... We don't live in a nice world but we are lucky enough to live in a society that provides us with free speech. A private forum can regulate the content but the basic principle still applies. If you do not want people to respond to your opinion then it may be best not to post it to begin with. Lastly, the "smartest" people on this forum are well known...the hierarchy goes TICM, Tr_Hunter, yours truly, and then everybody else.
 
I think I stated everyone has their own opinions and when you dont agree thats life. If one needs to point this out about my thread well then you will never understand that you have the right to disagree but not to bash people are call them names just because you never learned to communicate. You have an opinion and everybody else has one. Considering yours is right or better than the next person isn't right. If you look at history you will see all those kinds of people. Hitler, Stalin, Hussein.
.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Crispin said:
What was the purpose of starting this thread? Are you just venting about something or are you simply reminding everybody that we should all place nice to each other? My understanding is that this is not a public forum and it is a private, for profit forum. In a private forum you play by their rules or you do not play. In regards to the reminder that we all need to play nice with other... We don't live in a nice world but we are lucky enough to live in a society that provides us with free speech. A private forum can regulate the content but the basic principle still applies. If you do not want people to respond to your opinion then it may be best not to post it to begin with. Lastly, the "smartest" people on this forum are well known...the hierarchy goes TICM, Tr_Hunter, yours truly, and then everybody else.

LMAO
 
What was the purpose of starting this thread? Are you just venting about something or are you simply reminding everybody that we should all place nice to each other? My understanding is that this is not a public forum and it is a private, for profit forum. In a private forum you play by their rules or you do not play. In regards to the reminder that we all need to play nice with other... We don't live in a nice world but we are lucky enough to live in a society that provides us with free speech. A private forum can regulate the content but the basic principle still applies. If you do not want people to respond to your opinion then it may be best not to post it to begin with. Lastly, the "smartest" people on this forum are well known...the hierarchy goes TICM, Tr_Hunter, yours truly, and then everybody else.

Nope just seeing who answers to this thread just for the sake of arguing. Like it states TNET troublemakers.
 
bluehunter1973 said:
I compared him because its my opinion. Your still here making comments trying to get a rise. Its simple you dont like what I have to say move on. Dont make comments. Im not making trouble but its funny you answered the call to this thread just like you do on a few others. So look at yourself before you start your judging.

Oh I see don't comment on your threads unless you totally agree. So do you have a list of people that aren't allowed. If so put me on it. I am most likely going to post though. Dude come on admit it. It's you here trying to get a rise out of people. LMAO
 
bluehunter1973 said:
Nope just seeing who answers to this thread just for the sake of arguing. Like it states TNET troublemakers.

Welcome to the trouble making club. LOL
 
Welcome to the trouble making club. LOL

I'm not making a list of anything nor do I ignore anyone. Your the only one getting all crappy. I respect anyone's opinion but I dont have to agree with it. You responded to this thread accusing me of starting crap on a public forum. The other guy pointed out its private. I can post anything within the rules. You chose to come on and argue. Repeatedly
 
What's up with all the politikal talk on here. I thought we weren't allowed to mention names like Obama and Bush. Isn't that against the allmighty Tnet law?
I guess i'm a troublemaker for replying to this, huh? Put me on the list! I demand it!
 
Nope just seeing who answers to this thread just for the sake of arguing. Like it states TNET troublemakers.


So basically you started this thread to start and arguement and call ppl troublemakers?? Hmmmmmmm:icon_scratch:
 
What's up with all the politikal talk on here. I thought we weren't allowed to mention names like Obama and Bush. Isn't that against the allmighty Tnet law?
I guess i'm a troublemaker for replying to this, huh? Put me on the list! I demand it!
You were always there. No I said look at history kind of trying to make a point of those types of people and I used politicians as an example. If your offended by the remark I apologize .....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You say not to call ppl names but the only name called on this entire thread came from you. Like i said,Its open to public opinion and maybe i interpreted this entire thing wrong,It just seems that you are now trying to get a rise out of people and cause trouble in a friendly discussion but i can see talking on this topic is futile and will only end with getting myself into trouble so im out of it.
 
So basically you started this thread to start and arguement and call ppl troublemakers?? Hmmmmmmm:icon_scratch:

If thats what you feel I started it for then thats your OPINION. I did not start this to argue and thats mine. Deal with it.
 
bluehunter1973 said:
I'm not making a list of anything nor do I ignore anyone. Your the only one getting all crappy. I respect anyone's opinion but I dont have to agree with it. You responded to this thread accusing me of starting crap on a public forum. The other guy pointed out its private. I can post anything within the rules. You chose to come on and argue. Repeatedly

Your very angry today aren't you. LOL
 
LuckyThirteen08 said:
You say not to call ppl names but the only name called on this entire thread came from you. Like i said,Its open to public opinion and maybe i interpreted this entire thing wrong,It just seems that you are now trying to get a rise out of people and cause trouble in a friendly discussion but i can see talking on this topic is futile and will only end with getting myself into trouble so im out of it.

Yep I'm out too. Should be fun though.
 
Next political post and thread is deleted...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom