What's new

TNet trouble makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackson.webp
 
ROFLMBO....one of the best movies ever.....
 
Why do I get the feeling all the good stuff got deleted? I miss all the fun. I respectfully request to be put on the list of troublemakers along with all the other troublemakers that responded to this post. I hope we provided the originator of this thread with a chance to vent some of his daily frustrations. This forum provides a much better outlet for your misplaced anger than other options that may or may not have been available. For the record, opinions can be wrong. The former comments and posts have provided an excellent example of this. Sir...you just go Ticmism'ed. It is the start of my new world revolution. Jump on the train before it leaves the station.
 
Duly noted your request is granted. Sincerly "the ticmedimolaijjdfljaodjfojsofoasjdofjo" from crispin's new world order.
 
All the thin-skinned whiners are one reason I come here less and less all the time. I get enough of that at work and on Facebook. And yes i know I don't have to open all the "what kind of detector should I use" threads.
 
bluehunter may not have meant to actually ban the jokesters but that sentiment is toxic to our fundamental values.
That would put him in the class of dictators he describes.
 
I see everyone is having a great day HH

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
bluehunter may not have meant to actually ban the jokesters but that sentiment is toxic to our fundamental values.
That would put him in the class of dictators he describes.

Thank you somebody actually got it.
 
I'm just happy to be here... How 'bout you all?
 
All the thin-skinned whiners are one reason I come here less and less

There does seem to be quite a few of those around here doesnt there.
 
I'll have to agree to disagree with this thread. I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
 
For some odd reason, I think this threads intention was to start a WAR of words. Since I got suspended for my comments on another post a few weeks back....Maybe I better stay out of this one.

You can't start a thread such as this and NOT expect some "troublemakers" to respond...so I guess since I responded to this thread, that would make me a "troublemaker"

I will be following this one for sure.....as always, comments are welcome
 
For some odd reason, I think this threads intention was to start a WAR of words. Since I got suspended for my comments on another post a few weeks back....Maybe I better stay out of this one.

You can't start a thread such as this and NOT expect some "troublemakers" to respond...so I guess since I responded to this thread, that would make me a "troublemaker"

I will be following this one for sure.....as always, comments are welcome

LOL your too late, it was to get a point across it worked. thread is done
 
so why are political discussions so bad?

just wonderin'.
 
Now i don't know what it take's to be a trouble maker............ So i guess i could be one..... And then could be i am not one........ I think this was put up to cause trouble .............
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom