What's new

TnMountain and Larson1951 Appointed Joint Moderators On Artifact Forum

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,437
Reaction score
72,667
Golden Thread
0
Please welcome TnMountains and Larson1951 as new moderators of the Indian Artifact Boards..

There is also a change in the sub forms reducing to 2 forums....
North American (included Canada and USA) and Central/South America...
 
Upvote 0
..

So there are no further questions, it was my idea to appoint joint moderators for this forum, I talked to Jeff and River about the proposed forum and moderator changes and who I wanted to suggest for moderators and we were all in agreement on the choices..... TnM and Larson1951 knew nothing about it till after I had discussed it with the mods......

I'm sure i was third in line to be asked but apparently the best men got the call to duty ...:icon_thumright:
 
thanks much
we are grateful
once again thank you
larson1951
 
Congrats to both gentlemen. Two fine individuals and I'm sure will they do an excellent job.
 
that is really cool.tn mountains is a great guy.he has no problem sharing his wisdom with others.ones like me,who do not know much about artifacts are really going to like this site with the way there going now.larson is great also like the great amount of respect he has for the indian people,thanks for taking the job fellas
jamey
oh ya i now know a rock star.......
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom