What's new

TnMountain and Larson1951 Appointed Joint Moderators On Artifact Forum

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,437
Reaction score
72,667
Golden Thread
0
Please welcome TnMountains and Larson1951 as new moderators of the Indian Artifact Boards..

There is also a change in the sub forms reducing to 2 forums....
North American (included Canada and USA) and Central/South America...
 
Upvote 0
My two best buddies!! I have thought for some time that you two should be mods. I'm glad that someone else thought the same! Congrats fellas.
 
Great move in my thinking. Larson being from the north and TnM is from the south. I am from the south side and I dont know much of the north. But Larson does. Congrats you 2!
 
Awesome :icon_thumright: Go easy on me fellas ..........
 
:icon_thumright: Congratulations to both!
 
Hmm..this thing apparently ate my first post. Congrats to Larson & Steve! Sure hope they take bribes...
 
Post deleted by your new Mod
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Length of time has nothing to do with it - they are right for the task. Your comment shows that you aren't qualified for the job (don't feel bad, I'm not either).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really and why? That ain't nice.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Everyone that means a lot !! Larson and I were asked to help. We like the board and the people here and will try to help how ever we can.
Happy Hunting
TnMtns
 
Texaspoint I suggest you read our rules......If you have a problem with moderators contact moderators or admins, keep it off the forums.

Attacking moderators can get you a timeout....

"Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. "
 
Last edited:
lets give treasurehunter a break here geesh hes workin too hard .....
 
After mods did some research on some old notes, emails, and pm, and comparing ips of members we know tesaspoint's rude comment was from another member who is banned..... That ban was increased and texaspoint account is banned for good...

So there are no further questions, it was my idea to appoint joint moderators for this forum, I talked to Jeff and River about the proposed forum and moderator changes and who I wanted to suggest for moderators and we were all in agreement on the choices..... TnM and Larson1951 knew nothing about it till after I had discussed it with the mods......

TreasureNet is happy they accepted and they are a welcome addition to the moderator family. With their help the artifact forum will regain some of its former stature as a premier artifact site.............
 
Last edited:
Congrats fellas approve,and Canada USA freakin nafta .
 
With their help the artifact forum will regain some of its former stature as a premier artifact site.............[/QUOTE said:
that it is ...:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom