Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He went through a 4th round of dialysis (oil change 5-30 as he was joking about it). He is tired, but hanging in there. He is an incredible provider To many which is becoming more and more evident. It would take many people working together to continue his legacy. We are hopeful he pulls through, so thanks in advance for continued prayer for
him, and those caring for him to make the right decisions, and that his gentle and caring spirit shows through in all people that he has demonstrated it to.

This has got to be tuff on you thank you for your time keeping us updated !!!!:)

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes.thank you,Mr Larson is the type of guy that will give you something on his birthday,i im very happy that i have got to talk to him,and hopeing he gets better,im stiil praying for him.

Buckleberry

Sep 4, 2010
Steve, Prayers and wishes for the speediest of recoveries and hope all your "oil changes" are for the best!!!
You're one of the best and most generous people I've never met ( in person).

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An update on Steve for you all; Steve's spirits are high and of coarse he is stubborn at times and needs encouragement to take his meds. Steve's liver and kidney's are still not functioning and I stress that you all please pray that they do. Please continue your prayers for him!
''Casting all your cares on God, for he cares for us all.'' 1 Pet. 5:7

Last edited:

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An update on Steve for you all; Steve's spirits are high and of coarse he is stubborn at times and needs encouragement to take his meds. Steve's liver and kidney's are still not functioning and I stress that you all please pray that do. Please continue your prayers for him!
''Casting all your cares on God, for he cares for us all.'' 1 Pet. 5:7

Thank you old digger and now saying more stronger prayer and sending healing energy that his liver and kidneys will fully function once more. :heart:

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Continued prayers sent for your full recovery Steve. You have to get back so you can post more virtual hunts for us! That's the best chance I have of finding points!:laughing7:

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Get well soon my friend. Spring is just around the corner! Artifacts are waiting to be found.

Best Wishes,
Sidevalve45

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will continue to keep you in our prayers Steve, we're missing you very much! Thank you old digger for the new update and the true & lovely quote from 1-Peter.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been a while since i've been on and to come back and to see this saddens me. Steve you have the spirit of an Eagle, a heart of a Lion, and the strength of Ten Bears!! You are revered here, so the sooner you get back on your feet the better my friend!! .......... Chris

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for the updates on Steve. He and I spent many hours on the phone cutting up and telling tales. He cares deeply for this forum and its members.
Keep the prayers going.

choo

Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Steve gets to feeling better I haven't talked to him for awhile but he is a super nice guy & I hope for him a speedy recovery!

-=METAL=-

Sep 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have never talked to him myself, but I have read many of his posts. Get well soon, it's almost hobby season and there's still stuff out there with your name on it.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Digger is that address still good to send a card?

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had the opportunity to be able to talk to Steve, and he sounded real good. He had just finished having dialysis and in his words "they took out of me eight ''Gatorade bottles'' out of me. And in the conversation he told the nurses to cut it out or I'll do you some harm. lol! So I believe his spirit is strong and his desire to beat this is strong. Your prayers are working, so please keep them coming.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread