Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
I hope that's high spirits you hear old digger. 8 Gatorade bottles drained and threats to a nurse? Lol! If it's not high spirits, it the total opposite of high spirits. I need to call Steve. It's been ages since we've talked. I know he's under a lot of stress right now. I'll call him when things fall closer to normal for him.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello folks, I had the privilege to talk to Steve again and he is doing good and his spirits are high. He is on a Renal diet which also limits his fluid intake. If I remember right Steve's liver is functioning on 10%, but we still need your thoughts and prayers for it to continue to heal. Thank You All! :notworthy:

P.S. Steve has been reading all your really nice comments, and want to Thank You for all posts.

P.S.S. Also, Don't forget to watch Steve on the Antique Roadshow this coming Monday on PBS. He will be playing a song that he himself wrote.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: thanks old digger for the "good" update! Will keep the prayers coming for sure. What!? Steve's famous? Will sure have to catch that show, can't wait! And....since Steve's been reading these...."Hi" Steve :wave: we're sure are missing you.

deadeye 22250

Jan 23, 2014
north central Oh
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, DFX, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been on here for a while, it's sad to hear Steve is having medical problems. But it's great to hear that he is doing better. Hurry and get better Steve.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow will be the show that old digger told us about with Steve on it....look what I found!

15541.jpg ...can't wait to see it! :)

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve said to be sure and watch the show tomorrow night at 7:00 on Antiques Road show. He said tell everyone he loved them and please send up any Indian prayers you might have.
I told him about the prayers being sent up and he was grateful for each and every one.He asked for a prayer stone to hold and one has been sent his way. He said he may be looking at a transplant in 6 months on his liver and will know more later. His spirit was strong his body weak. He is not taking calls but the cards are appreciated. I think he has mailed every one here.
Old digger has posted the address at the front of this thread to the hospital for the cards...
Keep him in your prayers please.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope i did not see this too late,monday is the day.right?that is so cool that he is going to be on the roadshow.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The show is on tomorrow 2/23/15 evening on PBS.

i hope i did not see this too late,monday is the day.right?that is so cool that he is going to be on the roadshow.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks old digger,can not wait to see and hear him play.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got to tell my daughter that my friend is going to be on there tonight,and showed her the bone artifacts he had sent me,she said thats a bone!she also said,is he the one who sent you the walking stick you broke...why do they remember stuff like that.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now i know why he goes by Mr L arson,never knew .them gutairs would be had to find since they made them for everyone else,sure would of liked to here him play it more though.get better Mr Larson.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions