SD51
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
A fellow detectorist from our conservation club said he was going to upgrade his Bounty Hunter and get the Deus. The other day, he hands me an 18K yellow gold ring with two .1 carat diamonds! He said he got the Deus and decided to dig every signal to learn the machine. Now please understand that the Bounty Hunter would have easily picked up the ring that was down just three inches, but would he have dug it?
Now I know that I'd better dig more of those signals that appear to be either round or rectangular pull tabs and anywhere in-between!!!
Now I know that I'd better dig more of those signals that appear to be either round or rectangular pull tabs and anywhere in-between!!!

). I got a signal on my F2, after some digging without my pin pointer I dug my sundial. I thought it was a decoration from a 1930's garden and threw it in my backpack with my trowels and supplies (I cringe today thing of that). When I got home I did research and searched pewter sundial. Ironically my first result was a pewter museum reproduction of my sundial lol. Just proves that the humble F2 with electric problems has outdone the "fancy" T2.







