TO EVERONE

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Nope, never found anything of value. Nada, zip, zilch. Nothing to see here.

Haha, well a quick search of your past posts here, shows you did a few show & tells on "Today's finds". Hmmm, but for a mere $20 to each of us readers (we accept paypal), we can be persuaded to keep this "our little secret" from the IRS. Tsk tsk.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, well a quick search of your past posts here, shows you did a few show & tells on "Today's finds". Hmmm, but for a mere $20 to each of us readers (we accept paypal), we can be persuaded to keep this "our little secret" from the IRS. Tsk tsk.

LIES! everything I have every said were lies! LOL :laughing9:

<quietly pushes wooden chest underneath his bed with his foot.....>

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
You got the right woman when she not only sends you detecting, but when she's digging your holes for you... (and filling them back in)

How do I get my wife to do this ?? To let me go detecting whenever I desire , and then digs my holes & refills them ? Is there any secret potion that will do this to my wife !? I'll pay any amount of money for that potion!! :laughing7:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha, so true! "It's all lies, I made it up because its what they wanted" :laughing7: :dontknow:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As am new to this i was wondering if anyone on here has found something thats worth money?

Yeah. I've found money that's worth money. Silver coins always are a sweet find. Also some rings and other jewelry.

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work on a finder's fee thats paid with real money. As of today I'm in search of 10 units of an electric 3 drum slushers. 30+ HP. 440/460/480 volt. 60 Hz..If anyone knows of any sitting around give me shout.

Last edited:

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You got the right woman when she not only sends you detecting, but when she's digging your holes for you... (and filling them back in)

The secret is a) NEVER find that diamond ring (at least don't admit it when you do!); b) take your son along to dig and fill those holes (AND get him to carry the darned shovel to boot)! LOL

I have to say that after 32 years with her though she supports my hobbies. Heck she didn't bat an eye when I told her I wanted a Deus and she even encouraged to get it if I wanted it. No complaints here!!

To steer back on topic, everything I find is valuable. Not monetarily, but in the sheer joy of finding it. As the commercial says..PRICELESS!

Last edited:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is related to the original post so I will relate the fact that on more than one occasion , while detecting in urban areas , I have been asked by strangers " do you ever find anything " , or the more amusing - "have you ever found anything ?" which to me implies a longer time period . I haven't yet been able to reply " Nope ! , zero, zip , nada !" ( but it could happen )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread