Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
I always thought coils are made for specific freq's and the AT Pro and Max run different freq's.

I just placed an order for an NEL coil, and indeed it says they are different then the at pro.

The ordering process was a little unique, the coils come from the Ukraine I believe. So once I sent my request to order in you get an email from their sales manager and his email account is definitely not in English. I had to Google his name to ensure he was indeed in employee of the NEL company. I’m getting the big coil, and I’ll let everyone know how it goes

I always thought coils are made for specific freq's and the AT Pro and Max run different freq's.

Garrett says all their ATP and ATG coils work 100% on the Max. Nel says their coils for the ATP and ATG are different so I would imagine their coils may be different for the Max. The only machine I know of where the freqs are coil specific are the Minelab XTerra series. Even the ATP has freq change capabilities so obviously their freq is not in the coils.

I know the thunder coil for the AT PRO will not be compatible with the max! I believe the storm will work...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back