What's new

To red stamp(or marker) dumper

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I understand that you are new to CRH and I really don't mind you poaching in my territory,competition is fun,however dumping at a producing bank where the teller holds the coin for me can screw up a good thing.
I didn't have my glasses on so it was hard for me to determine if you used a red marker on your dump rolls or a red rubber stamp.
If you need a good place to dump coin the easy way, just PM me and I will set you up with a bank that is not far from home.

HH

Rich
 
Upvote 0
It wasnt me Rich I swear. All that talk about coming up North was hot air. For now... lol I hope you find the guy and that his armpits are infested with the fleas of a thousand camels.

Golden Silver
 
Scooba Steve? :laughing9:
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Scooba Steve? :laughing9:

I'm not a noob.

And I definitely wouldn't poach in his barrio....too many skunks in that area. >:D
 
ScoobaSteve said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Scooba Steve? :laughing9:

I'm not a noob.

And I definitely wouldn't poach in his barrio....too many skunks in that area. >:D

I know, just joshing with you. Figured he wouldnt call you out on a public forum, he would just pick up the phone.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
ScoobaSteve said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Scooba Steve? :laughing9:

I'm not a noob.

And I definitely wouldn't poach in his barrio....too many skunks in that area. >:D

I know, just joshing with you. Figured he wouldnt call you out on a public forum, he would just pick up the phone.

I know you're just joshing. I laughed.
 
I'd like to find the nimrod around here who has been taking all the NIFC's and putting a nice scratch across the front. He's ruining some really nice coins.
 
Dont worry Rich you know it wasnt me, lol i call you when im in your area.
by the way i never made it down to the shore yesterday, ended up metal detecting after i saw a nice spot on the way down. got a real nice 1917 walker.
thanks for the idea though.
keep me posted on operation bottom of the barrel.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom