What's new

To the button Gurus from around the world-I need help on an ID :-)

fishbone3d

Full Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
204
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Whites Prizm III, Bounty Hunter
On the back it says "Imperial Duality" or "Duality Imperial" Who knows? My guess is as good s the next guy's ??? It was very green when I excavated it from it's resting place. I am guessing it is probably brass. I cleaned it off when I got home with a soft brush to see the detail. Thank you in advance to anyone who has some information on this item.
 

Attachments

  • button6-14-11.webp
    button6-14-11.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 164
  • button 2 6-14-11.webp
    button 2 6-14-11.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 143
Probably says Imperial Quality
 
Upvote 0
"Imperial" in the backmark of a 1-piece "flat button" means it is British-made, and most likely from the 1820s-to-1840s.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom