What's new

To the guy detecting at the beach today

pappastratos

Greenie
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beach !
Detector(s) used
Fisher
To the guy detecting this morning at the state park wearing the white shirt. Please fill in your deep holes.
 
Yep! I agree! Thanks for enlightening him!
 
That's one sure way to get our hobby shut down, especially at a State Park. In my area, you can only hunt a State Park by Permit, so you had better be filling your holes, because you can bet your bottom dollar they are watching.
 
Did the P.O.S. also leave all the trash he dug laying there too?

Where's a hand grenade when you need one...
 
...the hand grenade is used to fill-in the open holes!
 
Four out of five detectorists that I talk to aren’t a member of this or any other detecting forum.
 
I even fill my holes when I hunt fall plowed farm fields. It's a good habit you get into after 45 years of detecting.
 
Stupid post, you don't even say what state, much less what coast you are on. Be more specific. Maybe even the beach. Then you will have something to beach about!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom