Tobbaco in the barn Saturday,These found on Sunday

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Hi ya all,I have not been out much lately. My oldest son was getting his lessons in the tobbaco cuttin business.I went to pick him up and saw that this patch set right above the creek.So I looked around till dark and found these.A couple scrapers,broken blade,adena,and a couple other ,s as well. Looks like I have a new spot!! Jeff

Attachments

• Picture 48.jpg
    Picture 48.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 402
  • Picture 49.jpg
    Picture 49.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That worked out well, good finds.

Fossis..................

P

pickaway

Nice finds.
Find any whacky tobacky?
I ran across some today in a cornfield that buts up against my bros property i know they were close to i found a gas station cup with ice still in it! i high tailed it up outta there.of course with a smile!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought Mexicans cut all the burley nowadays. Hard work, i'd rather be in the barn on the top rail. ;) Nice points.

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
diggummup said:
I thought Mexicans cut all the burley nowadays. Hard work, i'd rather be in the barn on the top rail. ;) Nice points.
Thanks ,Yeah you are right you almost have to speak spanish to cut and house now a days.Top rail ain,t bad. I made sure he didn,t get off that easy. lol I want him to take the hard way. It some how better prepares you for the working world.lol
Jeff

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
pickaway said:
Nice finds.
Find any whacky tobacky?
I ran across some today in a cornfield that buts up against my bros property i know they were close to i found a gas station cup with ice still in it! i high tailed it up outta there.of course with a smile!
Hve not seen any patches this year. It has been so dry this year. I walked into a holler plum full of it a couple years ago. Know what ya mean by high tailin out of there with a smile on your face,lol
Jeff

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
ohioriver hunter said:
pickaway said:
Nice finds.
Find any whacky tobacky?
Hve not seen any patches this year. It has been so dry this year. I walked into a holler plum full of it a couple years ago. Know what ya mean by high tailin out of there with a smile on your face,lol
Jeff
;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread