Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That worked out well, good finds.

Fossis..................

P

pickaway

Nice finds.
Find any whacky tobacky?
I ran across some today in a cornfield that buts up against my bros property i know they were close to i found a gas station cup with ice still in it! i high tailed it up outta there.of course with a smile!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought Mexicans cut all the burley nowadays. Hard work, i'd rather be in the barn on the top rail. ;) Nice points.

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
diggummup said:
I thought Mexicans cut all the burley nowadays. Hard work, i'd rather be in the barn on the top rail. ;) Nice points.
Thanks ,Yeah you are right you almost have to speak spanish to cut and house now a days.Top rail ain,t bad. I made sure he didn,t get off that easy. lol I want him to take the hard way. It some how better prepares you for the working world.lol
Jeff

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
pickaway said:
Nice finds.
Find any whacky tobacky?
I ran across some today in a cornfield that buts up against my bros property i know they were close to i found a gas station cup with ice still in it! i high tailed it up outta there.of course with a smile!
Hve not seen any patches this year. It has been so dry this year. I walked into a holler plum full of it a couple years ago. Know what ya mean by high tailin out of there with a smile on your face,lol
Jeff

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
ohioriver hunter said:
pickaway said:
Nice finds.
Find any whacky tobacky?
Hve not seen any patches this year. It has been so dry this year. I walked into a holler plum full of it a couple years ago. Know what ya mean by high tailin out of there with a smile on your face,lol
Jeff
;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions