What's new

Today and last Sunday.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ocean was flat in the morning.
4 more hunters were in the water already.
Scoop holes every where.No fresh drops at all.
All signals were DEEP.
Aquasound rules.

Today I found Big Silver:
5826570348_c55eec7dc9_z.jpg
5826569990_5fae930052_z.jpg

This is the loot from two hunts;Today and last Sunday.
5826570124_e333f4604b_z.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Huge silver!!! great hunt!
 
That is some BIG silver WTG I bet that smoked your ears. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
drewan
 
Finally that East wind has slowed down. Nice finds! That big silver must be a belt!
 
Who would wear a silver belt that heavy into the water?? That is heavy enough to sink you...maybe that's why they dropped it. Very nice and unusual find. First one I have ever seen
 
Great finds I want to know more about your detector. The aquasound metal detector is there a phone number or web site? steve
 
Great digging and finds. You did well.
 
Buried Crap NJ said:
Great finds I want to know more about your detector. The aquasound metal detector is there a phone number or web site? steve
I send you a PM.
 
Can Slaw said:
Who would wear a silver belt that heavy into the water?? That is heavy enough to sink you...maybe that's why they dropped it. Very nice and unusual find. First one I have ever seen
It is not a belt.It is a necklace.
 
Chi Town Bruce said:
hundred buck day! not bad my friend :thumbsup:


good photos

Forget about the huge pile of silver, I like the 1-1/4ct diamond in the middle :icon_pirat: Nice Hunt Bulgarian ;D
 
Excellent hunting....that necklace is
huge. Congratulations to you. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
GOLD, DIAMONDS, and HUGH SILVER. Now that is a treasure hunters dream! Great hunting. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Great looking finds, Bulgarian! :headbang:

You do very well with that machine :hello2:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom