What's new

today canadain dollar is above 1 to 1 with the us dollar * $ 1 USD = .99 can

ivan salis

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
16,836
Reaction score
3,816
Golden Thread
0
Location
callahan,fl
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
today canadain dollar is above 1 to 1 with the us dollar * $ 1 USD = .99 can

hello folks canadas money is now stronger than ours -- this does not bode well.
 
Re: today canadain dollar is above 1 to 1 with the us dollar * $ 1 USD = .99 can

They must be doing something right. :dontknow: Well we still have them by a penny, once they surpass us, I may consider moving. :icon_scratch:
 
Re: today canadain dollar is above 1 to 1 with the us dollar * $ 1 USD = .99 ca

It went higher a couple years back as well, but sooned dropped off. Being someone who has cashed a very large amount of American checks I can tell you the difference just in the last 10 years is huge. It was good for me for the most part, but I used to pay a fortune for my detectors. (Over $1,600 for an Explorer XS in 2000)
 
Re: today canadain dollar is above 1 to 1 with the us dollar * $ 1 USD = .99 can

Iron Patch said:
It went higher a couple years back as well, but sooned dropped off. Being someone who has cashed a very large amount of American checks I can tell you the difference just in the last 10 years is huge. It was good for me for the most part, but I used to pay a fortune for my detectors. (Over $1,600 for an Explorer XS in 2000)
And those days are gone buddy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom