partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0730171441.jpg 0730171441c.jpg 0730171441e.jpg 0730171440.jpg 0730171439a.jpg

Today was nice day out detecting nice and cool breeze that's great i was at my old middle school detecting this what i found not shur on the bullets caseing what year there from or brand hard to tell but pretty neat lot coins found today i know my school was built some time in 50s so there could be silver first time detecting it so ill go back again sometime since no one else did lot of signals my detector was pritty full of trash but im happy with everything :hello2:

Upvote 5

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
boy, you don't want to know how many 22 brass, shotgun headstamps etc we find out here but we are out in the boonies. I do get surprised to find the 50 cal bullets in school yards. the 22 shorts and CB caps can be a pain but it is what it is. you got out and found some money and got some fresh air. maybe next time will be the silver time. good luck

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job you will find the silver. The clad is great also it adds up I keep all mine in mason jars at the end of the year I put em in a rock tumbler a little salt a little lemon juice and they get super clean Keep at it and having fun!!!!!

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boy, you don't want to know how many 22 brass, shotgun headstamps etc we find out here but we are out in the boonies. I do get surprised to find the 50 cal bullets in school yards. the 22 shorts and CB caps can be a pain but it is what it is. you got out and found some money and got some fresh air. maybe next time will be the silver time. good luck

Yea it was first time i found that brand 22 I've found ones with w on them, thanks

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job you will find the silver. The clad is great also it adds up I keep all mine in mason jars at the end of the year I put em in a rock tumbler a little salt a little lemon juice and they get super clean Keep at it and having fun!!!!!

Yea i keep all my clad in coffee container hoping to find silver there some time this first week in wild that had couple days off work to enjoy detecting and being out allways on the road all over the states, thanks will have lot of fun digging! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread