EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• oct18.JPG
    oct18.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 475
Upvote 0
Great job. You did well. The only thing keeping you from finding more is simply finding a place with more coins. Last weekend I set my new 1 day record; 5 1/2 hours, 221 coins, $13.08, (133 pennies, 10 nickels, 55 dimes, and 23 quarters). Best coin was a 1951 wheatie. I only dug about 10 pieces of junk. I think this is my best place for numbers but not many old ones. It is still nice to fill your pocket. This kind of hunt is fun everynow and then.

Ed D.

That's a good hunt Bay--Congrats

you should be proud...maybe you were pressuring yourself to much....I know the feeling....great hunt! :)

If you’re going to hunt tot lots, at least set the discriminating so that the machine picks up small Gold. You dig more trash using a setting like that, but you learn the many different sounds that different targets make. In time, you’ll be able to pick up the subtle differences between some trash targets, not all, but some.

HH and thanks for sharing.

See Booty, you're catching on quick.

Good bunch of finds. Legs sore?

naw legs arent sore, elbow is thou...but hell, what can I say, I just loveeeeeeee doing this anyways... its like detecto radar eyes are out peeking all time, when i am driving..hummm this looks like a good spot to hit... ya know how its going.... just trying to find an old place with old coins... that will come in time... also spent a good hr. in the woods..YES ME IN THE WOODS by myself..trying to locate the burnt ruins of some mansion...nope, didnt find it... but, am not giving up either... either way, I had a blast.

I think thats great that you went woods hunting. I hope you were in the city limits were there wouldnt be any guns or bow hunters running around.Nice job on the coins. roger

First, congrats on a great day, not too bad a haul!! I also notice the nickels and if your digging those, then gold might be in your furture!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back