What's new

Today I Find I am Not Ready To Stop

RichieRich

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
436
Reaction score
495
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meridian Id
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE, AT Pro Gold, White's IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No No No I will not put away my metal detector. The ground isn't that frozen...yet. Come on 40's. I found this treat last February. I believe there is still time even thought the high is expected to be 26 degrees and it is 14 degrees right now 8-)

030.webp
 
Upvote 26
Still plenty of time left.
 
Im pretty much shut down in my area also....time to start doing some research.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Looks good here in North Central Ohio. I plan on getting out this weekend since I am still a working stiff.

5DAY.webp
 
Last year we were able to dig most of the winter here in VA. Couldn't always dig were we wanted because of frozen ground but we hunted sunny spots and spent a lot of time in the woods. The snow also stopped us for a while. I'll hunt as long as I can, just have to get in the truck and warm up once and awhile. It's harder to get my Buddys to go when it gets cold but I can't stand it, so I'll go when ever possible. That's how it is when you're a "Relic Nut"
 
yup ski areas open up here.was 10 f. last night but hit 45 today.I gotta focus on southern exposures but I aint quitting yet.when its over I'll start driving down to the desert
 
Winter is fastly closing in here. The 8 inches we got last week is now so I too am gonna be digging the next few days
 
sharpen your shovle and hit the pine groves
 
We're still good here in NYC.
Forecast for my 3 day weekend is nice, nice, & nice
 
I have a stack of books and clean up to do
 
We are about 20 degrees colder than normal. Perhaps this weekend it will warm up. Good Luck
 
Now that is a little nutty
 
you ever try the ski hill jump areas. I have been told they can be quite productive
 
I grew up in NYC. Where do you hunt?
 
Glad I live in the South. 8-)
 
I grew up in NYC. Where do you hunt?
I hunt a lot of parks in the city. Our NYC PARKS PERMIT gives us access to 31 parks and 7 beaches. On occasion I will venture upstate. Lots of opportunities in New York State.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom