What's new

Today I found my Cache

trezurhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to CRHing. I went to a couple of banks and bought 2 boxes of halves. It turns out I bought someones dumps. I asked my bank if I could order a box. I got the call today that they were in. I found 112 ( 1964 90%) halves, 17 ( 40%) halves and 7 NIFC's. I am in heaven. :blob6:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Upvote 0
Wow! That's odd that you found about 5-6 times more 90%'ers than 40%'ers. Usually its the other way around, but I'm sure you're not complaining! :thumbsup:

-Codes
 
Extreme dream box nice!! How about some pics for us? Please....

-Golden silver
 
Awesome finds. :thumbsup: Congrats
 
WOW!!
Nice score. Go back and order two more boxes
More than likely their is going to be more.
 
Score, lets see some pix!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
WOW, you sure hit a nice little jackpot. :thumbsup:
 
Kudos , that is a super score a dream box for sure with over 100 90%s ... congrats on hitting a big stash :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, Ed btw order some more boxes there maybe a few more in the next ones ...
 
Buy as many as you can!!! Dont read this GO , GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! let us know.
 
Like the others said, order as many boxes as they will let you, there has to be a little vein there.

Congrats on the "Dream Box"

Mojo
 
I did take some pictures, but being the dumb a$$ I am, I don't know how to get them on here. I did order 2 more boxes of halves. I only hope they are even half as good as the last box. Wish me luck.

The Trezurhunter.


Can anyone explain to a dummy how to post pictures?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom