What's new

Today I found my Cache

trezurhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to CRHing. I went to a couple of banks and bought 2 boxes of halves. It turns out I bought someones dumps. I asked my bank if I could order a box. I got the call today that they were in. I found 112 ( 1964 90%) halves, 17 ( 40%) halves and 7 NIFC's. I am in heaven. :blob6:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Upvote 0
Can anyone explain to a dummy how to post pictures?

do you know how to get them on the computer? i usually save them in "my pictures" i then down loaded a free program called "gimp". if you place your curser over the photo it tells you the size of the photo. most of mine from the digital camera are up in the 3200 range(top number). i right click on the photo and choose"edit with Gimp". i then go to "edit image" and click that.then scroll down on the size until the top number is 500 or less.now your image is ready for posting. to learn how to post with pics scroll down the list of forums to "just images" and click on the 1st post "just images...about this forum and click on "more information". hope this helps
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom