What's new

today I found ring #11 and Indian penny #5 for the year

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hunted an old farm house dates around 1880's, second dig of the day was this 1899 IH penny...........I thought man this place is gonna be great! well turned out to be the only old coin found. I dug some clad, lots of iron, and a cheapie ring, was extremely hot and muggy today.



7-11-08.jpg

S6300528.jpg

ring11.jpg

1899indian.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on your Injun. :thumbsup:
It feels good to get just one coin from the time era of your hunt site.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
 
I'll take that anytime G4E....Sweet Dig's in IMO.....Congrat's!!!
 
Man, bro you are on fire!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom