Today is my LUCKY DAY

Keychainman

Oct 20, 2008
Petal, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the post office to mail some letters and get some stamps, (the rudest lady that I have seen) behind the counter gave my change back and I look at the dime and notice that it was silver. I couldn't see the date yet because I left my glasses in the truck. Went I got in the truck I look at the date and it was 1958 (same year I was born) plus my birthday is the 5th of this month. I called my wife and told her to get ready for a road trip. I told her we are going to Louisana to get a lottery ticket and a pick 3 ticket with all 5 on it. This JULY has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays in it. Wish me luck..... Sorry no pictures ..... :icon_thumright:

Upvote 0
the postal lady ought to be glad she has a job, they have been making some changes here in kansas and eliminating some folks. congrats on the silver tho.... also, good luck on the lottery

Good luck.
Do you think you would have sent that rude lady over the edge by asking her to look for more silver coins in her drawer? :violent1: :BangHead: :angry4: She didn't have far to go to go postal. :laughing9:
Congrats on the silver & Happy Birthday! :occasion15: :occasion18: :occasion13: :occasion16: :occasion14:
-MM-

I started to ask her to see if she had some more coins, but I figure I was better just leave while I was ahead. I just check the lottery and as usual I didn't get not 1 number. Well maybe next time..... :) :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back