Today is the day ECS, Bigscoop and the like.

"Today Is The Day..." He seems to have a habit of posting things prematurely and then following it up days later with more unrelated and unfounded theory. Note, "Habit" and "Rabbit" rhyme,....as in "Habit Of Creating More Rabbit Holes."

Yes ?

This is Alice... can I help you ?

Before we start Rebel KGC I must inform you...

The first minute of chat is .99 cents... and 4.99 for every minute after that...

Now... lets continue... you were saying "that she doesn't understand your needs" the last time we chatted...

Should I talk in that voice you like ?

:P

Yes ?

This is Alice... can I help you ?

Before we start Rebel KGC I must inform you...

The first minute of chat is .99 cents... and 4.99 for every minute after that...

Now... lets continue... you were saying "that she doesn't understand your needs" the last time we chatted...

Should I talk in that voice you like ?

Heh KCS did not "like" this one :P

KGC rather... :P

:)

What the heck is KCS ?

:/

Ok...

I see he now "liked" my post...

I feel better now... for a minute I thought it may have been me... and he would have called someone else at the 1-900 pleasure palace.

Like last time.

Ok...

I see he now "liked" my post...

I feel better now... for a minute I thought it may have been me... and he would have called someone else at the 1-900 pleasure palace.

Like last time.

YEP! KGC = Kinky Girls' Club...

KGC...

All in good fun my internet brother :)

Someones gotta break up the Beale Code monotony. :P

Can call the pub the 8-Bar-N-Bar-P

DragoonTJB.jpg

LOL! Ruby's, House of Entertainment; TJB's boys were HAPPY!
While TJB (celibate Monk) was busy in his room at Buford's Tavern, reading his Bible & writing down NUMBERS... his boys (aka The Lads) came from across the road where the stable was for his horses & wagons... drunk & HAPPILY singing bawdy songs like SHE-DEVIL WITH THE RED DRESS ON; you shoulda been there! :laughing7:

Last edited:
Quoting poems from the Dead Poets Society, like... Oh Captain! My Captain! They DID like that cave, tho...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back