What's new

Today very close to the boxes of old

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Today I picked my two boxes of halves and two boxes of dimes. The dimes produced only (2) 1964 rosies but finally the halves came through a bit for me today. It is not as good as Ugottit's find but I am happy. The boxes were brimming with lots of Smint clads but had silver goodies too.

(1) 45 walker
(2) 1964 kens

(1) 1966
(6) 1967
(6) 1968
(1) 1969

With the two silver rosies I totaled 19 silver coins today. The third dime is a clad bermuda dime. Enjoy the pics
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 319
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 314
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    26 KB · Views: 315
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 309
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 308
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
that's what I'M talkin about! :thumbsup:
 
Would be very happy with those finds!!!! :thumbsup:
 
nice box. i personally love to get the s proofs
nice job on the walker too. ladys always look good
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom