What's new

Today Was More Like it. 8 Rings

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to the same spot today to enjoy fathers day. My 6 daughters are all out of state so I had to do something. Another pile of old swim buckles today. I did manage two 10K rings. A 1932 class ring and a signet ring. The signet was first and made my day. Only silver coins I got were two Washington's and a war nickel. I did manage two silver rings though. I think the ring with the D in the middle is nickel. It doesn't have a mark and it didn't come out black. Too dull to be gold.

Two buffalo, 5 wheats, and a few other odds and ends. The little oval tag says M.F. DAVIS PATENT AUG. 10 1880 PORTLAND ME.

I took a picture of the tops of the brass rings. One is strange. Says, When do we eat on it? LOL

Hope everyone enjoyed their day today.



















 
Last edited:
Upvote 54
Holy crap what a hunt!!! Congrats!!
 
thumbs-up.webp 14955462-the-words-keep-it-up-on-a-blue-thumb-s-up-symbolizing-approval-good-feedback-encoura...webp
 
Nice buffaloes!!!! Nice pics/report/details!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom