What's new

Todays 12 Boxes 2/17/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 12 Boxes 2/17/10

I picked up 12 boxes of halves today 3 of which were skunks.

My banks still have Garda dropping off the boxes but at one of my banks the boxes have gold and white wrappers which appear to be low or non producers. Never seen these before.
Here's what the silver harvest produced
1 x 1943 WLH
8 x 1964 Kennedy
1 x 1965 "
6 x 1966 "
11 x 1967"
17 x 1968"
8 x 1969"
That's it until next week
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 12 Boxes 2/17/10

Not too shabby bud. :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Today's 12 Boxes 2/17/10

It appears we are slogging thru a poor- seasonal drop in Silver, way I see it; at least ya gots some Silver will say. :icon_thumright: :read2: :icon_thumleft: .
 
Re: Today's 12 Boxes 2/17/10

I would be pleased with that, if I could dump easily
 
Re: Today's 12 Boxes 2/17/10

Nice take!! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 12 Boxes 2/17/10

hey i would settle for a score like that tomorrow. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom