What's new

todays 12 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 12 boxes

were all skunks. was hoping july would be better. oh well :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 12 boxes

hey sorry to hear that,are your boxes in the wierd fold over boces,or are they hard square cardbourd like brinks?
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

single stacked rolls of loomis boxes
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

SC,
I'd like to offer some words of encouragement, but I don't have any. All that I can think of is to forget this source and look for another one. At this point,that's what I'd do. I certainly would not give up on boxes,just look for another source,because it appears that someone else is tapping into this one bigtime.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

Hey SC - I have to agree with Rich. I think you are definitely searching your own dumps or there is another monster CRH in your area that has dumped way to many searched bags. Either way you have been seeing these skunks for a quite a while and it might be good for your sanity to try a new strategy. Sorry to hear about the skunks.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

ya, i think the person tapping into ur boxes is u! :laughing9: i would try a diff. source too.
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

Ouch, very painful to hear as got 12 coming 2sday too.
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

Don't know how you do it.
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

That's painful, SC! A lot of messing around for such miserable results. I haven't been finding much in the last few weeks either.

As difficult as it is for us CRH'ers to buy PM's at ask, it seems to be a good time to do so. I bought some myself this morning.....

Happy Independence Day, Everyone!!
- Grizz
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

hmm....going to pick up a box in a few mins....my last one was a skunk too (sans the 1964 roosie I found in the reject bin when I went to dump)
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

Time to quit where you are for a while!!!!!! I hate it when I get 2 boxes with Zip! But 12????!!!!!
 
Re: today's 12 boxes

Silvercop,
Bummer! I think Mr. Hartford's words of advice are wise. Tap a few new leads. Hope you find that good silver vein soon.
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom