What's new

Todays 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Did 13 boxes of halves today, two of which were skunks. Low numbers this week. I had anticipated this so I ordered an extra 8 boxes for Friday from a different bank than I normally order from.
The producing boxes also had low number of keepers this time around, but I did manage to get 25% in 90's.
So here is what I got
3x WLH
3x Bens
5x 1964 Kennedy
29x 40% Kennedy

40 Keepers
That's it till Friday.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Rich your finds are always amazing! Still killing the Walkers and Bens! That is awesome! Hope the next 8 boxes are as good or better for you!
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Nice score!
You continue to inspire us that there is silver when you move through volumes of halves.

Cheers!
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

when you search as much as rich does, your goin to find some bennies and walkers. If I had the money, I would go large too. It's still fun searching either way though. Nice Rich, nice!
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Yes, I am amazed too that you always find Walkers & Bens no matter the amount! Good score on the 90%ers.

My hopeful thoughts that you will gain more silver next week. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Good finds, Rich. You keep the fire burning.
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

congrats rich. for the 6th week in a row i will say-----i hope mine are that good tomorrow----but i bet they won't be :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Makes me even more excited for my first box coming Friday
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

awesome !!!! Rich you always do well, and you always speak blessings on everyone else as well. One might think the two were related. Love your post they are an encouragement to us all.
 
Re: Today's 13 Boxes 6/16/09

Hey Rich

3 per box with a nice mix of 90%. Not bad averages there - :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom