What's new

Todays 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Searched 13 boxes of halves today with no skunk boxes. Keepers were modest, but a good percentage of the 90's.
Here is what I got

4x WLH
5x Franklin
11x 1964 Kennedy
38x 40% Kennedy

58 Keepers
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

nice :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

i say again......i hope mine are that good tomorrow.... :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Not bad!
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

WTG Rich! If I knew I'd score like that I just might test the water again! ffd
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Nice score. Gotta love them 90's. HH Mark
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Getting 2 boxes and $200 in customer rolls today... Fingers crossed.
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Nice score, Rich. Plenty of 90%ers. They really make your day.
well done!
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Nice score! I hope my two boxes hit the silver vein. :hello2:
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Nice :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Nice going Rich! a day with no skunks is always a great day. :icon_thumleft:
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

:icon_thumleft: Not bad at all!
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

i'll keep commenting on how u find the bens & walkers every time until u stop finding them, or stop CRH, which i would guess is not soon w/ score like that! dang! wish my boxes were a 4th as good! :laughing9: nice score!
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Nice steady silver. You seem to be doing very good lately, keep it up man.
I finally found a bank I can order boxes from, and I'm not even a member. I've got 2 coming on Friday, can't wait. I hope I get at least a few keepers.
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Always hits those Walkers! I have only found 1 this year.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

nice rich
im gettin mine today so il let ya know how i do
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Rich Hartford said:
Searched 13 boxes of halves today with no skunk boxes. Keepers were modest, but a good percentage of the 90's.
Here is what I got

4x WLH
5x Franklin
11x 1964 Kennedy
38x 40% Kennedy

58 Keepers
HH
Rich
That is 4.46 per Box, amazing you had no skunks! Pretty good really as slow as things have been last few months for most of us.
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Thats fantastic Rich. I've been skunked my last 3 boxes and have been skunked 3 out of 5 times too. Hopefully todays box will be better.

Take care and HH
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

Rich, you continue to amaze me with your finds. Keep it up. You will have the NE dry of silver in no time!
 
Re: Today's 13 Half Dollar Boxes 6/2/10

STill great numbers. I remember the days though when I could find all that in two or three boxes every week. OH how I wish.

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom