What's new

Todays 2 boxes + $480 in hand rolls

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 2 boxes + $480 in hand rolls

Disappointing, but didn't start another skunk streak. Box 1 was a skunk, box 2 yielded 1 lonely 40%er. The $480 in hand rolls was a total skunk. Must have been someone's dumps, although its the first time I have ran into this. Thought I had the area all to myself. Maybe it was just a hoarder who cashed in their clad and kept the silver. If not, I am insanely jealous. $480 reeks of a 1 box dump minus the keepers, which would have meant 40 keepers. I have yet to find 40 keepers total in 26 boxes.

Hope everyone else is doing better! HH!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 2 boxes + $480 in hand rolls

I haven't done any in weeks....hey one is better than none! ffd
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes + $480 in hand rolls

One seems to be the most common score lately!!!
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes + $480 in hand rolls

Arkie,
I probably went through 300 boxes before I hit one with 40+. I hit 32 once, and it took a whole year to top that.
I agree with you on the handrolls. Looks like someone scored a good box.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes + $480 in hand rolls

Rich Hartford said:
Arkie,
I probably went through 300 boxes before I hit one with 40+. I hit 32 once, and it took a whole year to top that.
I agree with you on the handrolls. Looks like someone scored a good box.
HH
Rich

I hear ya, but I wasn't talking about not having found 40 keepers in a box yet. I haven't found 40 keepers TOTAL. Oh well, it will happen. Just a matter of time I suppose.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom