What's new

Todays 2 boxes

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
I wish this wasn't a holiday weekend- I would have had boxes ordered for Sat too at a couple branches. Yea I'm doin that good- course I been searchin $1000 a day all week. Anyways today almost as good as yesterday, got 26 out of one and 12 out of the other. Each box gave up one Ben also. Total take, two Bens, 11 '64s, and 25 40%ers. CU has really been treatin me good last couple days. Got 4 boxes to pick up down town at the other kind of bank tomarrow, hope the silver streak keeps cruisin. Here's a couple pics. HH Mark
DSCN1133_edited.jpg

DSCN1135_edited.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Great job my 2 boxes this week I only got 6-40%.
 
Great job. It does seem that silver is picked up lately. Maybe stock market summer swoon knocked a few collections into the mix? More business coins circulate during summer (bank told me they had more coin business during summer) ? What ever the reason, I'm not complaining. :)

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom