What's new

todays 20 boxes with pics

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 20 boxes with pics

just got done with today's 20 boxes. did get some silver this week, maybe these boxes are starting to get better. here is today's take

40%-------42
1964--------3

clad finds-------2005S 1980S
 

Attachments

  • MVC-014S.webp
    MVC-014S.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 687
  • MVC-015S.webp
    MVC-015S.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 689
  • MVC-016S.webp
    MVC-016S.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 692
  • MVC-017S.webp
    MVC-017S.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 678
Upvote 0
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

Man you do more in 2 weeks than I do in three months....

Congrats on the silver... every little bit helps...
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

:icon_thumright: That is 45 more than I found in my last 10 boxes.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

Still not much for the volume, hope it picks up for ya, for us all really; I'm getting kinda not depressed but winded by the weeks which have now turned into months of poor performances; am starting to read the help wanted ads again.

All I know if do go back to work is want to make less than 14K so do not get my wings clipped by the HCR tax system- am resigned to be no more than a leach upon the socialist system myself.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

Check this one out found it couple week ago- forgot till now to post it; anybody ever seen anything like it?
 

Attachments

  • 100_1346.webp
    100_1346.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 658
  • 100_1345.webp
    100_1345.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 657
  • 100_1344.webp
    100_1344.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 651
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

Hey SC - good to see you are back in the positives numbers again!

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

obediah

Ive heard of those coins but never seen one.

You could probably sell it on ebay for a nice chunk of change.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

magician's coin. i used to give them to the tellers to "amaze and amuse" their friends. seldom find 'em doing a rim search but always find 'em doing the drop method. super light and hollow sounding. i kept one for sh*ts and giggles. the rest i gave away.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'll bet you double that next week
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

i hope so rich. nice find there ob.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

placerman said:
obediah

Ive heard of those coins but never seen one.

You could probably sell it on ebay for a nice chunk of change.
Oh, so they are not real coin(s), the Banker I showed it too told me he thought it was real coin that fell apart.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

That beats last weeks 6 keepers by a longshot. I hope you can keep up the searches, 20 boxes has got to tire you out after awhile.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

was it scattered? i would get very bored and disgusted to quit if i saw like 15 boxes of clad in 1 day :(
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

obediah said:
placerman said:
obediah

Ive heard of those coins but never seen one.

You could probably sell it on ebay for a nice chunk of change.
Oh, so they are not real coin(s), the Banker I showed it too told me he thought it was real coin that fell apart.

Obe, thats the newest in US coinage. Instead of solid worthless metal its now hollow worthless metal. Saves billions of dollars a year that can be handed out to the leaches of society.

With that said, I found one a few weeks back. Kinda hard to open but yes, its a magicians coin. There was a guy on here that was trading a 40% for one for some magic show.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

Not bad but not like the good ole days.

Golden Silver
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

AGCoinHunter said:
obediah said:
placerman said:
obediah

Ive heard of those coins but never seen one.

You could probably sell it on ebay for a nice chunk of change.
Oh, so they are not real coin(s), the Banker I showed it too told me he thought it was real coin that fell apart.

Obe, thats the newest in US coinage. Instead of solid worthless metal its now hollow worthless metal. Saves billions of dollars a year that can be handed out to the leaches of society.
Ouch, as now that we have been socialized I too plan to be no more than a leach in/unto this [evil] socialist system, my taxes back when had a decent job were high enough; have made my choice to be poor of my own choice and to not let the corrupt Gov do it to me!

I'm amazed at the reality of the science of control- how it is working out to our enslavement. I remember reading Mao who spoke of the "sciences of man" as the tools of perfecting the revolution- he was right as the social sciences have become the foundation of the new AmeriKa, it's Priests are psychologists and sociologists, and the dumbed down masses have been fully domesticated today.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

Super find. May the silver gods (and goddesses) keep paving the roads with precious metals. ;D

apush :read2:
 
Re: today's 20 boxes with pics

I tried 13 banks in the area....they all said I would have to order the halves...they rarely see any.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom