What's new

todays 20 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 20 boxes

today's 20 boxes were all skunks. oh well that's the way it goes :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 20 boxes

Ouch - glad to see you that you don't take it too bad. I think that anytime anyone from here gets a 20 box run of skunks everyone on the board should mail them a 40%! They deserve it!

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

That sucks man. :o better luck next time ;D :icon_thumright:
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

SC,

Just a bad week. You will make up for it before the month is out.

hh

Rich
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Yikes! I had 18 one time, but that was over a 2 week period. Keep on poundin um. Sure to hit a few big scores sooner ar later.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

at least i get to see the pics of others scores
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Sorry to hear about the skunks. I had two skunk boxes myself today, so I guess I cannot complain.

I would imagine your area is depleted and the only way you are gonna get a good score is new silver entering the system, as opposed to boxes that have been hanging around or on pallets for a while.

I think alot of the personal stashes of old coins have been cashed in over the last 2 or so years of bad economy as people ran out of money and grabbed what they could find to cash in to spend. I am sure that there is more out there, but it may not hit the system until the original collector dies and his dumb heirs cash in his/her collection of silver coins they saved for 50 years.

Jim
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

I don't know how you box guys do it. That really takes some patience.

OWS
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

when you are doing volume what keeps you going is getting a major score. i always measure my finds and try to top the best score. i had my best score so far during the month of dec 09. the skunk runs are hard to deal with but anyone doing volume will tell you that it just happens that way.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

silvercop said:
when you are doing volume what keeps you going is getting a major score. i always measure my finds and try to top the best score. i had my best score so far during the month of dec 09. the skunk runs are hard to deal with but anyone doing volume will tell you that it just happens that way.

Stay away from any sharp objects......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom