What's new

Todays 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

3 Boxes today. First box was unbelievable. 7 WLs and 12 BFs!
41-90%ers and 39-40%ers!.
Next 2 boxes, 1-WL and 1-BF. 24-90%ers and 42-40%ers!!

One coin a 1974 silver? It is not clad. I'm wondering if it was painted? It sounded silver and there were no worn places on
the coin. Any help would be appreciated. If you need a closer
pic of the coin , let me know.

I think the drought is officially over!!

Total- 168 keepers.
 

Attachments

  • Treasures 090.webp
    Treasures 090.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 386
  • Treasures 093.webp
    Treasures 093.webp
    62 KB · Views: 396
  • Treasures 097.webp
    Treasures 097.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

Certified Dream Box!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

TXTim said:
Certified Dream Box!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
I agree, please send one to Cali will ya........... ;D
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

Ahem, I think you got the boxes my tellers forgot to order. ;) Glad you are distancing yourself from the streak of bad luck. Congrats, and I look forward to either a ben or lady next week.

HH.
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

Congrats. It is a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% probability that 74 is plated.
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

wayne1956 said:
Congrats. It is a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% probability that 74 is plated.

Just my luck!
Here is a closer shot. Its a beautiful coin none the less.
 

Attachments

  • Treasures 103.webp
    Treasures 103.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 326
  • Treasures 106.webp
    Treasures 106.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 323
  • Treasures 108.webp
    Treasures 108.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 310
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

Great score kickstart!! Do it again!!!!!!!
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

WOW KS.....great box!! I guess I missed this post will I was out that week. You hit it big!

I think I will have to get boxes from you....ha!
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

mountainman 2 said:
Kickstart, 2nd picture down,bottom row, third franklin from the left.Is that a 1955?Anyway, great box!

No. Its a 53. The BF on the 2nd row far left has an "s" mint mark,
but as you can tell its not in great condition.
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

That 74 actually looks like it spent a few minutes on a buffer. It is the same color as the regular clads, only shinier, and in the third pic you can clearly see the copper clad strip.
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

Congrats!!!! maybe my next box will be like that ::)

Really nice box!!!
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

We all could use some boxes like that!!
 
Re: Today's 3 boxes....lots of silver...WLs and BFs with pics!!

wayne1956 said:
That 74 actually looks like it spent a few minutes on a buffer. It is the same color as the regular clads, only shinier, and in the third pic you can clearly see the copper clad strip.

The plating on the coin is solid. When I first looked at the roll it looked
like a new 90%er. Believe me there is no strip visible. I think
what you see is the shading from my wife's camera.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom