davew0710
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2008
- Messages
- 392
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- E Trac
Today's 3 boxes
I stopped by the bank early to beat the Christmas shoppers and got my 3 boxes. I had pretty good luck last week, so I told the teller to get me four boxes next week.
Santa came a day early!
Box #1 3pc 64's
56pc 40%ers
Box #2 4pc 40%ers
Box #3 2pc 64's
19pc 40%ers
I hope everyone has a safe and merry Christmas!!
HHH
(Happy Holiday Hunting)
I stopped by the bank early to beat the Christmas shoppers and got my 3 boxes. I had pretty good luck last week, so I told the teller to get me four boxes next week.
Santa came a day early!
Box #1 3pc 64's
56pc 40%ers
Box #2 4pc 40%ers
Box #3 2pc 64's
19pc 40%ers
I hope everyone has a safe and merry Christmas!!
HHH
(Happy Holiday Hunting)
Upvote
0







