What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

i guess it is back to reality with the brinks boxes. after a several week run of good boxes it all came to an end today. 3 skunks and the other had 3 40% halves. that's it. well i guess i will just look forward to the 20 i ordered for thursday
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

You're about due for another big find with the 20 CWI boxes aren't you?


Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

This has been a lousy month. I'm picking up my 12 tomorrow, but my sources have informed me that my pick-up banks have a new distributor of coins and they are all skunks. If this is the case I will go to plan "B".
Open a pawn shop and have the people bring the silver to me :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Rich Hartford said:
If this is the case I will go to plan "B". Open a pawn shop and have the people bring the silver to me :laughing7:
HH
Rich


That would be a smart move. If someone has a pawn shop and knows what they are doing they can clean up in a down economy like this.

Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Rich Hartford said:
This has been a lousy month. I'm picking up my 12 tomorrow, but my sources have informed me that my pick-up banks have a new distributor of coins and they are all skunks. If this is the case I will go to plan "B".
Open a pawn shop and have the people bring the silver to me :laughing7:
HH
Rich

Could this be a "Silver" conspiracy and they are rounding it up(?), my Bank called me and told me my Boxes did not come in cause the Brinks Coin Machine Broke, but that they will bring them tomorrow, Wednesday instead.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

the last 2 weeks of the 20 boxes have been bAD so maybe these will be good
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

All I have ever seen in CT are the yellow string rolls in the flat boxes. I've heard that they have been replaced by the black and white colored rolls which are all skunks.
I'll find out tomorrow.
I'm figuring the days of box hunting are nearing an end, at least in this part of the country. In any event Scooba and I were thinking about a pawn shop/store. I've got a few good and novel ideas.
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

3 is better than none. It does get frusterating only finding a few in a box though. Keep at it, you'll hit a stash soon enough.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom