What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

out of the four three were skunks. the other produced two 40%. still slim pickens here. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I am feeling you SC. Bags this week were another hunters. Had 3 of 5 written on the side.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

sorry you got someone's dump bags but glad they were not mine again. i have gotten several pm's from hunters around us and i think the whole atlanta district has petered out :dontknow:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

My last few weeks have not been good either :help: :help:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

better than a total skunk. My banks haven't been calling me about bags lately, I wonder if someone else is buying them too. I'd love to get a bag of halves.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

SC,
I can't believe I missed this post!
Well at least you got a little something to add to the stash. Things will start picking up as we edge toward the end of the year. Hopefully you will get some well deserved scores.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

You're due for that big box. Hang in there SC.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
out of the four three were skunks. the other produced two 40%. still slim pickens here. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

same results for me, :(. terrible way to start off the month...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom