What's new

todays 4 loomis boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 loomis boxes

were all skunks........it just keeps rollin on ans on :( :(
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Well, at least you got some Ag last week.. I'm in the same boat.. been skunk for 3 weeks
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

:o What happened to all the silver??? It'll turn up soon! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Hang in there, Silver Cop! I feel a real score for you this next week
rileyboy
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

That's probably the last bad batch out there. I think you bought out all of the skunk boxes in Alabama.
Get ready for the "BIG ONE". The record breaking silver score. You know that it's coming.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom