What's new

todays 4 loomis boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 loomis boxes

three of the four were skunks. the other box gave up two 1964's. that's it.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

It's not often that one finds more 90% than 40%,but getting a box with all 90's is truly rare :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Did that help? :icon_scratch:
Thursday you will probably hit the long awaited, and more than well deserved big score.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

2 64's leaves me hope.. I've been skunked for the last 3 weeks.. there is Ag at the end of the tunnel
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Atleast it wasn't 4 skunks :laughing9:
I've done six boxes and havne't pulled a '64 yet.

HH,
legend
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Thie weeks 2 boxes were skunks for me. Bah Humbug!
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

I wanna thank you guys for putting up with the skunks. I actually got two good boxes for once, haha.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom