What's new

Todays 8 Boxes 4/14/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes 4/14/10

Did 8 boxes of halves today,two of which were skunks. So far April has not been a great box month. On the bright side today I beat out last April's totals.
Amazingly I've consistantly beaten each month of last year doing far less searching.
My dream box has still not been found yet, but I've come close.
Here is today's take
3x WLH
2x Bens
4x 1964 Kennedy's
13x 40%
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/14/10

nice. you consistently pull those walkers and bens :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/14/10

silvercop said:
nice. you consistently pull those walkers and bens :icon_thumright:
One of my Bens got yesterday was in incredible shape, had a rim did not know Bens had rims, it must of been a saved one by someone- all rest [9] were well worn.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes 4/14/10

I was thinking you were slowing down? 8 boxes is a pretty good load for any day. Congrats on the mini-haul. Cheers. Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom